COVID Policies and Protocols
REintegrative Massage is dedicated to reducing risk as much as possible when it comes to COVID-19. This page has information on our new policies and protocols.
Before your appointment:
• Complete the COVID-19 Pre-screening. This will be sent to you the day before your appointment and must be completed prior to each appointment. By signing this waiver you agree that you are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), have tested positive for COVID-19, have any members of your household experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19, recently traveled to an area with a high infection rate, or recently traveled by airplane. If you are experiencing any of theses symptoms or situations, please reschedule your appointment out at least 14 days. If you show up to your appointment with any of the mentioned symptoms you will be asked to go home and reschedule your appointment. As is always the case with illness, there are no late-cancellation fees.
• Fill out the new intake form, which will be sent to you in an email prior to your appointment. I’m transitioning all my forms from paper to digital versions. This will need to be completed before your first appointment.
When you arrive for your appointment:
• Wait outside or in your car and I will come get you. This is to reduce traffic and the number of people in the lobby.
• Wearing a mask is required at all times. You can either bring your own or I will provide you with a disposable surgical mask.
• Once you’ve entered the building please wash your hands or use the hand sanitizer that is in the lobby.
At the end of your appointment:
• If you are paying with cash, bring the exact amount. I will not be providing change during this time.
• Venmo, debit, check, and credit card payments will also be accepted.
What I’m doing in between clients:
• I have increased the gap between clients by an additional 30 minutes so that I can thoroughly clean and disinfect all surfaces in the room. Soft surfaces have been removed from the room so that everything is able to be wiped down. Sadly this means the table warmer had to go. However, I still have space heater so if you feel like you need additional warmth don’t ever hesitate to let me know and we can turn it on or up!
• I change the KN95 masks I wear in between each session.
• As is already the standard sheets, face rest covers, and pillowcases are never reused between clients. The blanket will now be changed out as well.
• As is already the standard, I throughly wash my hands and forearms between every client.
If you end up in a situation where you test positive for COVID-19, within 14 days after your appointment, let me know as soon as possible. I will stop working for a couple of weeks to ensure I do not pass the virus on to clients. If I end up in a situation where I test positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed, I will inform any clients I’ve seen within that 14 day time period and stop seeing clients for two weeks or until I get a negative test result.